You can claim free school meals for your children if you are in receipt of any of the following:
• Income Support
• Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
• Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
• Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit and the household income is not more that £16,190.
• The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit (from 30th April 2005)
• Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Applying for Free School Meals couldn’t be easier. Click here to go to the Staffordshire application site and see if you’re eligible.