ABOUT OUR PARTNERS – PARTNERS IN EXCELLENCE
Who are we?
Partners in Excellence is a group of six schools working closely together to provide the very best level of education for all the children in our community.
Within our partnership we cater for approximately 1300 children from the age of 3 to 11. We work in collaboration with local nurseries, childcare providers and high schools.
The Partnership believe that the strong start children have in their learning journey should be successfully continued into high school.
The vast majority of our parents choose to send their children to Blythe Bridge High School and Sixth Form because it has a particularly strong and well established relationship with the partnership. The relationship works well in providing facilities, co-educational ideals and ambitions.
There is a very effective transition programme from Primaries to Blythe Bridge High School which starts in Year 4. This guarantees a good continuity of education as well as ensuring that children are well prepared for the challenges that they face in their high school.
At sixteen, the majority of students choose to stay a t B l y t h e Bridge High Sc h o o l a n d e n t e r t h e Blythe Bridge Sixth Form Centre.
Our family of schools strive to ensure that every child is happy and cared for, has the opportunity to experience success and develop the skills they need to make a positive contribution to a global society.
We aim to:
- Raise standards through high quality teaching and learning;
- Share good practice for the benefit of our children and the community;
- Work effectively with parents, carers and other professionals to benefit our pupils;
- Create the right conditions for learners to thrive;
- Make efficient use of shared resources for the benefit of all.
- We know our pupils well and believe that their happiness is central to their success;
- We have high expectations of learning and behaviour;
- We value and celebrate achievement, both in school and out;
- We offer a rich variety of extra curricular activities as this promotes well rounded learning;
- We provide learning opportunities that not only aim to inspire children but lead to a lifelong love of learning.
The schools that form Partners in Excellence
The William Amory Primary School
Fulford Primary School
Forsbrook CE Primary School
Meir Heath Primary School
St Peter’s CE Primary School
Springcroft Primary School